NEW SEWER CONNECTION - (domestic & commercial)

Sewer ConnectionIf you have a new property and mains drainage (foul or storm water) is available then it is likely that you will require a sewer connection. As most sewers are in the public highway any excavation will come under The New Roads and Street Works Act 1991.

MTM are accredited contractors and we can apply on your behalf to obtain a road opening permit. All the documentation will be carried out by ourselves and we will arrange all necessary inspections.

Main Foul and Storm Sewers

Sewer connections do require some initial planning and we would be pleased to offer our advice for your project.

Please return to Drain Repair Page